This is a special variant cover produced in partnership with Big Pete's Collectibles in North Vancouver, BC. Now, if you're one of our Canadian fans and anywhere near Big Pete's, we strongly recommend you head over to his shop and pick one up.
But we knew that wasn't going to be possible for all of our fans, so we've able to make a limited number of this 200 copy micro-print with a haunting Mr. Dig cover by John Gallagher available on our online shop as well.
About SINK #4: "Young Team"
After a classmate goes missing, four children ditch school to hunt down the van-riding killer clowns they believe to be responsible, armed with makeshift weapons. But while on the hunt for monsters, the kids are confronted with a different, but no less dangerous evil. Big Pete's Vigilante Variant featuring a haunting Mr. Dig cover from John Gallagher.
Only 80 10 Copies Available Now. (Max 2 Sets Per Customer)
Who will love SINK?
- Fans of horror comics like Harrow County or Nailbiter. - Fans of crime comics like Sin City or Fell. - People from Scotland, who'll recognize the distinctive Glasgow locales. - People NOT from Scotland, who will enjoy a universally relatable tale with the added flavor of an unfamiliar setting. - Fans of ComixTribe's OXYMORON: THE LOVELIEST NIGHTMARE, as this reunites the writer/artist team of John Lees and Alex Cormack. - Fans of ComixTribe's AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE, with writer John Lees returning for another slice of Caledonian Gothic. - People who are terrified of clowns!
THE REVIEWS FOR SINK #4 ARE IN...
" As a horror lover, Sink has quickly moved its way to the top of my pull list, and I can’t wait to see what this superstar creative team comes up with next for the nightmarish neighborhood of Sinkhill."
- Kris Kolish (Geekery Magazine)
"Still enjoying this after multiple readings... near perfect."
- Mike Clarke (BC Refugees)
"At some points you don’t want to continue reading, but as with all great horror writing you can’t help yourself, and on you go."
- Brad Gischia (Bag & Bored)
"Whether he’s drawing muggers, vigilantes, or crazed clowns, Cormack is always in his element. His design for Mr. Dig in particular is a shining example of simple effectiveness."
- Alex Widen (Bam! Smack! Pow!)
"John Lees is a daring comic creator. I say that because he’s shown time and time again that he’s willing to tell stories that are uncomfortable and edgy in a way that comics haven’t seen in years."
- Dustin Cabeal (Comic Bastards)
ComixTribe Shipping Practices
After consulting with our fans, collectors and retailers, we've revamped our shipping practices to ensure collectible books arrive in great condition.
All comics shipped will be individually bagged with boards, and will be secured in Gemini Comic Supply Comic Flash Mailers, which provides impact-resistant protection.
Orders with multiple comics will be sandwich packed and secured for additional protection.